Tuesday, September 04, 2012

NEW BLOG SPONSORS: HUED BAGS & HOT SHOP

Hello Guys! =)) Allow me to introduce to you my new sponsors!

HUED BAGS

When I first saw this online shop, I was so amazed by their designs.. I mean, WOW. Just wow.. It's very classy, and elegant. Bags are really one of my weaknesses. Can I just say, I'm beyond blessed because of all the blog sponsorships that are piling up now on my blog! I'm so thankful that these online shops believe in me and to my blog!

So to all the fashionistas out there who loves bags, I really suggest HUED BAGS! They sell different classy designs of clutches in very very afforable prices! And guess what? ALL THEIR PRODUCTS ARE ON HAND!

VISIT THEIR SHOP  HERE

Let me share to you some of their designs..


THE IVANE TRANSPARENT STUDDED CLUTCH
JOSEPHINE ENVELOPE CLUTCH (Available in Nude, Pink and Orange)

The one that got my attention! THE GIGI METALLIC CLUTCH

BELLA OVERSIZED CLUTCH


HOT SHOP By KAT ROXAS-GOMEZ

HOT SHOP is a ONLINE-shop that caters for all the Beauty/MAKE UP Addicts around! HOT SHOP is located in ANGELES CITY PAMPANGA. The good thing about this shop is that they make sure that all your orders are in good condition!  As we all now, girls REALLY REALLY like make up and in fact, it is also considered as one of the girls' bestfriends! Do you agree? So what are you waiting for? VISIT THEIR ONLINE SHOP NOW and I'm telling you, you will surely not regret!! Here are some of their items..














SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! VISIT HOT SHOP   HERE AND GRAB YOUR OWN GOODIES NOW!! =)))


xoxo, YSSA

No comments:

Post a Comment