Wednesday, September 05, 2012

PERKS OF BEING A BLOGGER

Packages always make my day!! =)) I'm so happy yesterday when I got home, piles of packages greeted me! So let me share to you guys new stuff I bought from different online shops and as well as the freebie that La Bolsa bags gave to me =))


Miss Michelle of La Bolsa is so sweet! She even sent a little letter! =))
Don't you like my new wedges? =)) Gold + Pink  + Orange = PERFECT COMBINATION!
And YES! Finally! My all time wish!!! =)) Studded denim vest! =))
I really really love the bag that La Bolsa sent to me, it's plain, yet very classy =)) Do you guys agree? =)


YAAAAY! Can't wait to wear these new stuff and share it to you guys! =))) So expect more outfit shots on this blog from now on!! =)))

Satchel Bag:LA BOLSA by MICHELLE GO | Denim Studded Vest: TNC MANILA 
Wedges: PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE | Neon Blazer & Floral Pencil Skirt: OASAP

2 comments:

  1. Thanks ate Jhed! Bought it from People are people, you should get a pair too! They're on sale. Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete