Friday, August 03, 2012

QUAINT AND DAINTY

I was so excited to wear my pair of palazzo pants! Good thing Friday came along, and my class was only half day so my mom and I decided to watch a movie =)) I wore something vintage that's why I paired my palazzo pants with green top because the colors compliment each other. Plus to top it all off, I used my telephone inspired bag from mags which I bought 3 years ago! Haha. Well actually it was meant to be a sling bag but the strap detached by itself. Haha. And for my accessories, I wanted to be more stylish so I wore silver, actually I think they made the whole outfit stand out! 

So this is what I came up with. Let me know what you guys think =)







AHH, the magic of the Palazzo pants! They give the illusion of legs appearing much longer! =)) Do you agree?







OUTFIT DETAILS:
Palazzo Pants: Cinderella
Top: BAYO
Bag: Mags
Necklace: Tomliz
Cuff: SM Accessories
Wedges: Melissa
Watch: Calvin Klein
Belt: Folded and Hung
Nude Lipstick: NYX

xoxo, YSSA

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes dear =)) I used to love this bag when I was still in hs. Hehe =)

    ReplyDelete