Sunday, August 05, 2012

BLISSFUL DELIGHT

"I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun."
-Katniss Everdeen

I didn't really get to prepare much for this event, I had no idea on what to wear! Haha. Well to tell you honestly, Yellow has never been my favorite color. It's bright and too catchy. I'm more of a laid back type but since I promised myself that I would step away from my comfort zone, I decided to start buying something in a color that I don't usually wear.

Yesterday, I was feeling a bit tired before our acquaintance party so I decided to play with colors to brighten up my whole evening. Don't you just love my yellow mullet skirt? =)) I do not regret buying it!  It's such a statement, don't you agree? And since color blocking has been my thing lately, I paired it with different shades of blue.

You guys be the judge! What to you think? 











OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top: SM Department Store
Mullet Skirt: LunaChic
Wedges: Parisian
Watch: Sophie Martin
Bracelet: Chanel (from mom)
Rings: Davcon Bazaar
Necklace: Tomliz
Clutch Bag: SM Department Store
Earrings: Forever 21

Took these random photos of my bestfriends during the party :)) Hihi.



xoxo, YSSA

No comments:

Post a Comment