Monday, August 20, 2012

BEACH BOUND

So yesterday, I and my family went to the beach.. Can I just say, I just really want  it to be summer already? I've only got a month of summer which just won't seem to come any sooner. Plus to make things worse, it's been raining way too much here in Davao, way to bring down the mood. Right?

And for my outfit, I'm a huge fan of cheap thrills! I really love this top I bought some time ago from sugar and spice for less than P200! The thing with me is that I buy a lot of clothes that I take forever to use. And for my bag, I've had it for over a year already and just got around to wearing it yesterday! Haha, I'm extremely forgetful.






OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top: Sugar & Spice
Dress: Topshop
Slippers: Havaianas
Sunglasses: Black Sheep
Boho Bag: Mags
Neon Bracelets: Made by me
Allow me to share to you some of our photos..














xoxo, YSSA 

No comments:

Post a Comment