Wednesday, August 29, 2012

THINK BLUE, FEEL BLUE

This is an old outfit, I just wanted to post more here. Hehe. I just wore this on a busy day out. I've always wanted to post these photos on my blog and thank god I finally have! Haha, You know, everything in this post is blue and the title says "Think blue, Feel blue" Get it? Haha. I can't help but feel blue when the weather outside gets gloomy, it's been raining cats and dogs few days ago and it makes me feel lazy for no apparent reason. All I wanna do now is lie on my bed and hug my pillow while listening to mellow songs, but sadly, I still have loads of work to do :( Like get rid of my backlogs and study for Physics and do some papers :(((


Top: WAGW | Skirt: Thrifted | Necklace: Tomliz | Rings: Vintage Galore | Wedges: Parisian 
Gold buckle bracelet: Juicy Couture 



xoxo, YSSA

No comments:

Post a Comment