Monday, August 27, 2012

SIMPLE WITH A HINT OF FLORAL

Normally, I would just stay home on days when classes are suspended, because the weather is usually pretty bad. Although today, it was just breezy. One thing I love about the breezy weather  is that I can wear jackets! Hehe, I had to take the opportunity to wear one of my favorite jackets. I have a small collection of jackets, sweaters and trench coats that remain untouched most of the year. Haha!

For my outfit, this is what I wore  around with my family a few saturdays ago. I really like mixing masculine and feminine things together which is why I went with floral dress and matched it with a biker jacket. I swear my boots never fail me. Rain or shine  they're the most practical thing to wear for me! The weather is so unpredictable, you really have to hope for the best and prepare for the worst! And for my accessories, I didn't feel like putting too much so I just decided to wear silver ones: watch and cuff.

Tell me what do you guys think! =)








Dress: Davcon Bazaar | Biker Jacket: H&M | Cuff: SM Accessories | Boots: Payless |
Clutch Bag: Louis Vuitton | Watch: Calvin Klein 



xoxo, YSSA

No comments:

Post a Comment