Sunday, July 29, 2012

RETAIL THERAPY

I'm so sorry if I wasn't able to blog few days ago. I was so busy. You know, college stuff. So yeah. Well anyway, today my mom and I went to Abreeza Mall and SM to buy some stuff for our dogs but we ended up shopping! =)) Haha. I really love my mom, she never fails to spoil me when it comes to buying clothes  and other girl stuff!  Gawd! Every single store was heaven to my eyes! IT'S SO SINFUL THERE! Haha. Allow me to share to you what my mom bought for me. I'm really really excited to wear and share it with you guys!



New sticker for my phone. When I saw this at Abreeza, I didn't think twice! I got it right away! =)




I'm so sorry for the crappy photos. I lost my DSLR's memory card so I had no choice but to use my old Sony cam :(( I promise I'll make it up to you guys!

xoxo, YSSA

1 comment:

  1. where did you bought those shorts? and the colored tops?? :)

    http://sandrayee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete